Terms and conditions of vehicles booking
Please contact us for you best convenience to book your transportation service by:
- Online booking form
- E-mail: email@example.com;
- Phone: +7 495 643-39-20, +7 495 741-58-58/59
- Fax: +7 495 648-29-15
(please use our booking form that can be downloaded on our web-site in WinWord format)
All bookings must be done at least 3 days before the service date.
Our operators will contact you as soon as possible to clarify rental terms and conditions and confirm your booking!
The service must be fully prepaid at least 24 hours before the service date.
You can use following option for payment:
- By credit card
(The procedure of payment)
You must produce a valid credit card with an expiry date after the due rental date.
- Bank transfer
- Cash in our Moscow office
- By our courier
You are liable for all fees, taxes, fines and penalties incurred in connection with the use of the Vehicle unless they have arisen through the fault of the our company or driver.
You must not use the Vehicle under any of the following conditions or for any of the following purposes:
- transportation of inflammable or dangerous goods, as well as toxic, corrosive, radioactive or other harmful substances
- carrying anything which, because of its smell or condition, harms the Vehicle or causes time or money expenses for our company before other clients can rent the Vehicle again
- transportation of animals (with the exception of domestic pets) is subject to prior authorisation by the company
- transportation of luggage, sport equipment or other cargo with a roof rack, luggage carrier or similar, unless supplied by the company according to the prior agreement
- travelling on non-paved roads or on roads with the surface or state of repair which could put the vehicle's wheels, tyres or its under body mechanics at risk
- intentionally committing any offence
You will be liable for any offence committed during the rental period which relates in any way to your use of the Vehicle, as if you were the owner of the Vehicle.